Wednesday, 14 August 2019
COLOMBES - Adhesive specialist Bostik, part of the Arkema Group, is acquiring Prochimir SAS, a French company specialising in high performance...
Thursday, 08 August 2019
GRAZ - International technology Group Andritz has launched its new-generation StrataPress SX felt with patented, integrated single-seam technology.
Tuesday, 06 August 2019
CHIETI - Fameccanica and fellow Italian company Teknoweb Materials (TKWM) have announced a partnership that will see the latter's T-Pad technology...
Friday, 02 August 2019
FOSHAN - Italian nonwovens technology group A.Celli has ramped up its presence in the key Chinese market with the opening of a new company branch in...
Thursday, 01 August 2019
ZURICH – Voith Paper is expanding its cooperation with Guarneri of Italy.
Thousands of Voith Nipco rollers have already been installed in Guarneri...
OTHER PUBLICATIONS FROM MCL NEWS & MEDIA
2011 - 2019
MCL News & Media
Interested in advertising?
Simply give us a call
Sales: +44 1977 708488
Or if you prefer email, click on the button below and we'll get back to you asap
Sustainable Nonwovens is the print magazine and daily news website for easy insight and analysis from throughout the entire nonwovens supply chain..
Focused on technical innovation and industry best practice, subscribers to SNW enjoy:
- Six printed magazine issues delivered to your door
- A weekly news summary e-bulletin
- Unlimited access to our daily news website, including premium content
- Digitised versions of every issue of SNW
- Exclusive discounts on MCL News & Media products
You will learn about:
- Consumer and industrial nonwoven products
- Advances in manufacturing and nonwoven technology
- Hygiene industry updates
- Raw material and polymer innovations
- The latest industry research and patents
- Nonwovens business insight and analysis
- Machinery and technology
- Exclusive interviews
- Live show reports
Some customers are experiencing difficulties accessing our back issues which is an issue with the service provider, not the website.