Tuesday, 13 August 2019
KANAGAWA – Kasai Kogyo is a leading Japanese manufacturer of automotive trim components which is now looking to increase its sales in Europe from...
Friday, 09 August 2019
JOLIET –Filtration Group is expanding its range of self-supported pleat air filters with the release of the Merv 10-grade Aerostar...
Thursday, 08 August 2019
PAUL – Surgical gowns are just one of a range of nonwoven-based products to be found in operating rooms, with others including masks, patient drapes and...
Wednesday, 31 July 2019
PORT WASHINGTON – Following success in the supply of its A-CAF advanced cabin air filters for Airbus A320, A330 and A340 planes, Pall Corporation...
Thursday, 25 July 2019
ARNHEM - Performance materials group Low & Bonar has agreed to sell its needlepunch nonwovens business (NPNW) to Nimbus, a Netherlands based private...
OTHER PUBLICATIONS FROM MCL NEWS & MEDIA
2011 - 2019
MCL News & Media
Interested in advertising?
Simply give us a call
Sales: +44 1977 708488
Or if you prefer email, click on the button below and we'll get back to you asap
Sustainable Nonwovens is the print magazine and daily news website for easy insight and analysis from throughout the entire nonwovens supply chain..
Focused on technical innovation and industry best practice, subscribers to SNW enjoy:
- Six printed magazine issues delivered to your door
- A weekly news summary e-bulletin
- Unlimited access to our daily news website, including premium content
- Digitised versions of every issue of SNW
- Exclusive discounts on MCL News & Media products
You will learn about:
- Consumer and industrial nonwoven products
- Advances in manufacturing and nonwoven technology
- Hygiene industry updates
- Raw material and polymer innovations
- The latest industry research and patents
- Nonwovens business insight and analysis
- Machinery and technology
- Exclusive interviews
- Live show reports
Some customers are experiencing difficulties accessing our back issues which is an issue with the service provider, not the website.