Wednesday, 16 October 2019
GASTONIA - Among the key sustainability goals highlighted by Owens Corning as the company looks forward to 2030 are pledges to reducing greenhouse...
Friday, 11 October 2019
BEAVER DAM - WPT Nonwovens has been accredited to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) Version 5.0 for its organic cotton products, making the...
Wednesday, 02 October 2019
WIELSBEKE – Every year, more than 100 million square metres of primarily needlepunched nonwoven carpet is manufactured for trade fairs and employed...
Tuesday, 01 October 2019
WATFORD – Global medical technology business Smith & Nephew has announced the US launch of the new Pico 7Y single use negative pressure wound...
Monday, 30 September 2019
CARY - Release liner manufacturer Loparex has completed its acquisition of Infiana, a producer of engineered polyolefin films serving critical...
OTHER PUBLICATIONS FROM MCL NEWS & MEDIA
2011 - 2019
MCL News & Media
Interested in advertising?
Simply give us a call
Sales: +44 1977 708488
Or if you prefer email, click on the button below and we'll get back to you asap
Sustainable Nonwovens is the print magazine and daily news website for easy insight and analysis from throughout the entire nonwovens supply chain..
Focused on technical innovation and industry best practice, subscribers to SNW enjoy:
- Six printed magazine issues delivered to your door
- A weekly news summary e-bulletin
- Unlimited access to our daily news website, including premium content
- Digitised versions of every issue of SNW
- Exclusive discounts on MCL News & Media products
You will learn about:
- Consumer and industrial nonwoven products
- Advances in manufacturing and nonwoven technology
- Hygiene industry updates
- Raw material and polymer innovations
- The latest industry research and patents
- Nonwovens business insight and analysis
- Machinery and technology
- Exclusive interviews
- Live show reports
Some customers are experiencing difficulties accessing our back issues which is an issue with the service provider, not the website.