Wednesday, 07 August 2019
CARY & BRUSSELS - A new report published by the two leading nonwoven trade associations forecasts strong market demand for nonwovens materials...
Friday, 26 July 2019
AKRON - The global consumption of nonwovens is forecast to grow from a projected US$46.8 billion in 2019 at an annual rate of 6.7% over the next...
Tuesday, 16 July 2019
CARY - INDA, the Association of the Nonwoven Fabrics Industry is seeking industry nominations for one of its most prestigious awards – the Lifetime...
Thursday, 11 July 2019
DORNBIRN – Sustainability and digitisation will be the key themes at the forthcoming Dornbirn-GFC fibres conference which takes place in Austria...
Monday, 08 July 2019
BRUSSELS - EDANA, the global association serving the nonwovens and related industries, has elected new Governors and a new team of Officers for 2019 -...
OTHER PUBLICATIONS FROM MCL NEWS & MEDIA
2011 - 2019
MCL News & Media
Interested in advertising?
Simply give us a call
Sales: +44 1977 708488
Or if you prefer email, click on the button below and we'll get back to you asap
Sustainable Nonwovens is the print magazine and daily news website for easy insight and analysis from throughout the entire nonwovens supply chain..
Focused on technical innovation and industry best practice, subscribers to SNW enjoy:
- Six printed magazine issues delivered to your door
- A weekly news summary e-bulletin
- Unlimited access to our daily news website, including premium content
- Digitised versions of every issue of SNW
- Exclusive discounts on MCL News & Media products
You will learn about:
- Consumer and industrial nonwoven products
- Advances in manufacturing and nonwoven technology
- Hygiene industry updates
- Raw material and polymer innovations
- The latest industry research and patents
- Nonwovens business insight and analysis
- Machinery and technology
- Exclusive interviews
- Live show reports
Some customers are experiencing difficulties accessing our back issues which is an issue with the service provider, not the website.