Monday, 18 February 2019
SAO PAOLO - EDANA has announced the speakers for the third edition of OUTLOOK Plus Latin America, which takes place from 7 to 9 May at the Sheraton...
Thursday, 14 February 2019
DELHI - Outlook India, which closed its doors this week, offered delegates a valuable insight into the dynamic growth of the nonwovens hygiene...
Monday, 11 February 2019
CARY - Material developments, preservatives, sustainability, market data, international tariffs, and plastics in the environment are among the key...
Thursday, 07 February 2019
BARCELONA - ITMA 2019, will be complemented by several key seminars when it is held in Barcelona in June, including the ITMA-EDANA Nonwovens Forum....
Monday, 04 February 2019
CARY - INDA, the Association of the Nonwoven Fabrics Industry, has announced the 15 finalists in five categories for its IDEA 19 Achievement Awards.
OTHER PUBLICATIONS FROM MCL NEWS & MEDIA
2011 - 2019
MCL News & Media
Interested in advertising?
Simply give us a call
Sales: +44 1977 708488
Or if you prefer email, click on the button below and we'll get back to you asap
Sustainable Nonwovens is the print magazine and daily news website for easy insight and analysis from throughout the entire nonwovens supply chain..
Focused on technical innovation and industry best practice, subscribers to SNW enjoy:
- Six printed magazine issues delivered to your door
- A weekly news summary e-bulletin
- Unlimited access to our daily news website, including premium content
- Digitised versions of every issue of SNW
- Exclusive discounts on MCL News & Media products
You will learn about:
- Consumer and industrial nonwoven products
- Advances in manufacturing and nonwoven technology
- Hygiene industry updates
- Raw material and polymer innovations
- The latest industry research and patents
- Nonwovens business insight and analysis
- Machinery and technology
- Exclusive interviews
- Live show reports
Some customers are experiencing difficulties accessing our back issues which is an issue with the service provider, not the website.