Tuesday, 11 December 2018
GREENVILLE - Glatfelter has acquired the first license of the Dreamweaver battery separator technology from the Soteria Battery Innovation Group...
Friday, 30 November 2018
MONTREAL – Coca-Cola has entered into a multi-year supply agreement with Loop Industries for the supply of 100% recycled and sustainable Loop PET...
Thursday, 22 November 2018
CHINO - Diamond Wipes International has announced the acquisition of Ode to Clean, the world's first cleaning wipes brand made with 100 per cent...
Wednesday, 07 November 2018
HELSINKI - Suominen has launched two new nonwoven products for the the hygiene market, both of which are made using renewable raw materials.
Tuesday, 06 November 2018
YORK - Glatfelter has completed the sale of its Specialty Papers Business Unit to Pixelle Specialty Solutions. The US$360 million deal is described...
OTHER PUBLICATIONS FROM MCL NEWS & MEDIA
2011 - 2018
MCL News & Media
Interested in advertising?
Simply give us a call
Sales: +44 1977 708488
Or if you prefer email, click on the button below and we'll get back to you asap
Sustainable Nonwovens is the print magazine and daily news website for easy insight and analysis from throughout the entire nonwovens supply chain..
Focused on technical innovation and industry best practice, subscribers to SNW enjoy:
- Six printed magazine issues delivered to your door
- A weekly news summary e-bulletin
- Unlimited access to our daily news website, including premium content
- Digitised versions of every issue of SNW
- Exclusive discounts on MCL News & Media products
You will learn about:
- Consumer and industrial nonwoven products
- Advances in manufacturing and nonwoven technology
- Hygiene industry updates
- Raw material and polymer innovations
- The latest industry research and patents
- Nonwovens business insight and analysis
- Machinery and technology
- Exclusive interviews
- Live show reports
Some customers are experiencing difficulties accessing our back issues which is an issue with the service provider, not the website.