Friday, 15 February 2019
MINNETONKA - Biopolymers supplier NatureWorks has confirmed that by 2020, 100 per cent of the agricultural feedstock for Ingeo biopolymers and...
Wednesday, 30 January 2019
KELHEIM - Speciality fibre producer Kelheim Fibres's speciality Danufil QR has been selected as a finalist for the IDEA 2019 Achievement Awards in...
Tuesday, 22 January 2019
BRUSSELS - The EU Commission has granted conditional clearance for BASF's €1.6 billion acquisition of Solvay’s polyamide business.
Friday, 11 January 2019
WIELSBEKE – Beaulieu Fibres International (BFI) has unveiled a new fibre technology for the production of 100 per cent recyclable, thermal bonded...
Wednesday, 09 January 2019
MÜNCHBERG - Lenzing has announced a partnership with the Hof University of Applied Sciences, which will give the cellulosic fibre specialist access...
OTHER PUBLICATIONS FROM MCL NEWS & MEDIA
2011 - 2019
MCL News & Media
Interested in advertising?
Simply give us a call
Sales: +44 1977 708488
Or if you prefer email, click on the button below and we'll get back to you asap
Sustainable Nonwovens is the print magazine and daily news website for easy insight and analysis from throughout the entire nonwovens supply chain..
Focused on technical innovation and industry best practice, subscribers to SNW enjoy:
- Six printed magazine issues delivered to your door
- A weekly news summary e-bulletin
- Unlimited access to our daily news website, including premium content
- Digitised versions of every issue of SNW
- Exclusive discounts on MCL News & Media products
You will learn about:
- Consumer and industrial nonwoven products
- Advances in manufacturing and nonwoven technology
- Hygiene industry updates
- Raw material and polymer innovations
- The latest industry research and patents
- Nonwovens business insight and analysis
- Machinery and technology
- Exclusive interviews
- Live show reports
Some customers are experiencing difficulties accessing our back issues which is an issue with the service provider, not the website.