Tuesday, 25 June 2019
Lenzing – The Lenzing Group has announced plans to invest €100 million as part of a plan to reduce carbon emissions inside both its operational...
Thursday, 20 June 2019
WIELSBEKE - Beaulieu has installed a new pilot line which, as well as adding capacity, will also help the polypropylene (PP) staple fibre supplier...
Monday, 17 June 2019
GREENSBORO - Recycled fibre specialist Unifi has developed a new sustainable fibre made specifically from bottles at a high risk of ending up in the...
Wednesday, 05 June 2019
SHANGHAI - German viscose fibre manufacturer Kelheim Fibres is joining the CanopyStyle initiative, a global scheme, which aims to make sure that no...
Thursday, 30 May 2019
WAALRE – The MediSpin XL is a new system for the large-scale industrial manufacturing of fibre-based scaffolds for Class I, II and III medical...
OTHER PUBLICATIONS FROM MCL NEWS & MEDIA
2011 - 2019
MCL News & Media
Interested in advertising?
Simply give us a call
Sales: +44 1977 708488
Or if you prefer email, click on the button below and we'll get back to you asap
Sustainable Nonwovens is the print magazine and daily news website for easy insight and analysis from throughout the entire nonwovens supply chain..
Focused on technical innovation and industry best practice, subscribers to SNW enjoy:
- Six printed magazine issues delivered to your door
- A weekly news summary e-bulletin
- Unlimited access to our daily news website, including premium content
- Digitised versions of every issue of SNW
- Exclusive discounts on MCL News & Media products
You will learn about:
- Consumer and industrial nonwoven products
- Advances in manufacturing and nonwoven technology
- Hygiene industry updates
- Raw material and polymer innovations
- The latest industry research and patents
- Nonwovens business insight and analysis
- Machinery and technology
- Exclusive interviews
- Live show reports
Some customers are experiencing difficulties accessing our back issues which is an issue with the service provider, not the website.