Tuesday, 09 October 2018
Seoul - Polypropylene (PP) staple fibre supplier Beaulieu Fibres was in South Korea in September to demonstrate its strong support for the region's...
Monday, 08 October 2018
WEINHEIM – Freudenberg Performance Materials says it is no longer able to compensate for the increased costs of raw materials for the production of...
Monday, 01 October 2018
Mobile – Lenzing has postponed the expansion of its lyocell facility in Mobile, Alabama due to the likelihood of new trade tariffs together with...
Friday, 14 September 2018
Lenzing - Lenzing has announced the start up of a new €26 million technology platform which, with a focus on sustainable nonwoven products, could...
Wednesday, 12 September 2018
Kinston - DuPont Industrial Biosciences has completed the multi-million dollar expansion project at its Sorona polymer plant in Kinston, North...
OTHER PUBLICATIONS FROM MCL NEWS & MEDIA
2011 - 2018
MCL News & Media
Interested in advertising?
Simply give us a call
Sales: +44 1977 708488
Or if you prefer email, click on the button below and we'll get back to you asap
Sustainable Nonwovens is the print magazine and daily news website for easy insight and analysis from throughout the entire nonwovens supply chain..
Focused on technical innovation and industry best practice, subscribers to SNW enjoy:
- Six printed magazine issues delivered to your door
- A weekly news summary e-bulletin
- Unlimited access to our daily news website, including premium content
- Digitised versions of every issue of SNW
- Exclusive discounts on MCL News & Media products
You will learn about:
- Consumer and industrial nonwoven products
- Advances in manufacturing and nonwoven technology
- Hygiene industry updates
- Raw material and polymer innovations
- The latest industry research and patents
- Nonwovens business insight and analysis
- Machinery and technology
- Exclusive interviews
- Live show reports
Some customers are experiencing difficulties accessing our back issues which is an issue with the service provider, not the website.