Tuesday, 13 August 2019
LENZING – Austrian fibre producer Lenzing has completed the €60 million expansion of its on-site pulp plant, increasing production capacities for...
Friday, 09 August 2019
ROTTERDAM – LyondellBasell, one of the world’s largest plastics, chemicals and refining companies, and Helsinki-headquartered Neste, the biggest...
Thursday, 01 August 2019
DORNBIRN - Kelheim Fibres will present a detectable viscose fibre with a unique fingerprint structure at this year’s Global Fiber Congress in...
Monday, 29 July 2019
REINACH - Archroma has launched a new water-based ultra-low VOC polyurethane (PU) polymer coating technology, which has several applications in the...
Monday, 22 July 2019
DALTON - H.B. Fuller’s has completed the sale of its non-core, surfactants, thickeners and dispersants business to specialty chemical manufacturer...
OTHER PUBLICATIONS FROM MCL NEWS & MEDIA
2011 - 2019
MCL News & Media
Interested in advertising?
Simply give us a call
Sales: +44 1977 708488
Or if you prefer email, click on the button below and we'll get back to you asap
Sustainable Nonwovens is the print magazine and daily news website for easy insight and analysis from throughout the entire nonwovens supply chain..
Focused on technical innovation and industry best practice, subscribers to SNW enjoy:
- Six printed magazine issues delivered to your door
- A weekly news summary e-bulletin
- Unlimited access to our daily news website, including premium content
- Digitised versions of every issue of SNW
- Exclusive discounts on MCL News & Media products
You will learn about:
- Consumer and industrial nonwoven products
- Advances in manufacturing and nonwoven technology
- Hygiene industry updates
- Raw material and polymer innovations
- The latest industry research and patents
- Nonwovens business insight and analysis
- Machinery and technology
- Exclusive interviews
- Live show reports
Some customers are experiencing difficulties accessing our back issues which is an issue with the service provider, not the website.