Wakefield - The latest issue of Sustainable Nonwovens has now been published.
The December/January 2021 edition includes the latest news, features and analysis from across the global nonwovens industry.
Included in this issue:
- Material gain - rising demand for sustainable raw materials
- 2020 in review - a nonwovens year in quotes
- Boom time - the AHP market has soared in 2020
- Design for life - circularity in the nonwovens industry
- Perfect timing - AHPs in demand in a 2020 world in chaos
- Keeping it clean - GMO-free cotton
Is fermentation natural - the case for PHA fibres
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak and the possible disruption to postal services around the globe, here's a pdf file of our printed copy - with our compliments