Monday, 17 September 2018
As consumers worldwide demand more natural products for personal hygiene products, plastic contaminants are a significant detractor for cotton sales and...
Thursday, 06 September 2018
NASHVILLE – A US research project is paving the way for the eventual industrial production of graphene roll goods, with filtration a key target...
Monday, 09 July 2018
Ten questions for… Lisa Morden, senior director of global sustainability, Kimberly-Clark Corporation
Sustainable Nonwovens: Kimberly-Clark was...
Friday, 06 July 2018
Feed spacer geometry within a reverse osmosis water filtration system can play a key role in reducing energy consumption and make a positive...
Friday, 06 July 2018
In highly automated processing, small advances can have a significant impact, says diaper machinery leader Fameccanica.
With modern baby diaper...
OTHER PUBLICATIONS FROM MCL NEWS & MEDIA
2011 - 2018
MCL News & Media
Interested in advertising?
Simply give us a call
Sales: +44 1977 708488
Or if you prefer email, click on the button below and we'll get back to you asap
Sustainable Nonwovens is the print magazine and daily news website for easy insight and analysis from throughout the entire nonwovens supply chain..
Focused on technical innovation and industry best practice, subscribers to SNW enjoy:
- Six printed magazine issues delivered to your door
- A weekly news summary e-bulletin
- Unlimited access to our daily news website, including premium content
- Digitised versions of every issue of SNW
- Exclusive discounts on MCL News & Media products
You will learn about:
- Consumer and industrial nonwoven products
- Advances in manufacturing and nonwoven technology
- Hygiene industry updates
- Raw material and polymer innovations
- The latest industry research and patents
- Nonwovens business insight and analysis
- Machinery and technology
- Exclusive interviews
- Live show reports
Some customers are experiencing difficulties accessing our back issues which is an issue with the service provider, not the website.