Wednesday, 19 June 2019
Wakefield – Even without the move towards electric vehicles and autonomous driving, things rarely stand still in the global automotive industry....
Tuesday, 04 June 2019
Indorama Ventures (IVL) is covering all bases when it comes to tomorrow’s circular process chains. Adrian Wilson reports from...
Tuesday, 14 May 2019
With the market for nonwovens for the hygiene market projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.3 per cent up to 2028, Sustainable Nonwovens looks at some of...
Wednesday, 17 April 2019
WAKEFIELD – The UK’s ELG Carbon Fibre is positioning itself at the centre of a new integrated supply chain for the supply of nonwovens based on...
Wednesday, 13 March 2019
As both global supply and demand continue to drive the wipes market, producers and consumers are facing potential issues that could transform the...
OTHER PUBLICATIONS FROM MCL NEWS & MEDIA
2011 - 2019
MCL News & Media
Interested in advertising?
Simply give us a call
Sales: +44 1977 708488
Or if you prefer email, click on the button below and we'll get back to you asap
Sustainable Nonwovens is the print magazine and daily news website for easy insight and analysis from throughout the entire nonwovens supply chain..
Focused on technical innovation and industry best practice, subscribers to SNW enjoy:
- Six printed magazine issues delivered to your door
- A weekly news summary e-bulletin
- Unlimited access to our daily news website, including premium content
- Digitised versions of every issue of SNW
- Exclusive discounts on MCL News & Media products
You will learn about:
- Consumer and industrial nonwoven products
- Advances in manufacturing and nonwoven technology
- Hygiene industry updates
- Raw material and polymer innovations
- The latest industry research and patents
- Nonwovens business insight and analysis
- Machinery and technology
- Exclusive interviews
- Live show reports
Some customers are experiencing difficulties accessing our back issues which is an issue with the service provider, not the website.