Monday, 07 October 2019
LEEDS – Now in its 23rd year, the Nonwovens Network has pulled together an extremely strong programme for its 2019 annual seminar, which will be...
Wednesday, 11 September 2019
BRUSSELS - The rapidly changing retail sector in key African markets is catching the attention of many in the absorbent hygiene product industry....
Friday, 23 August 2019
COLUMBIA - Windgo, Inc., a research and development company specializing in smart material and vibrational transfer technologies, has been granted a...
Monday, 15 July 2019
KINSTON - Barnhardt Cotton has outlined the benefits of purified cotton as opposed to mechanically cleaned and sterilized cotton.
Wednesday, 19 June 2019
Wakefield – Even without the move towards electric vehicles and autonomous driving, things rarely stand still in the global automotive industry....
OTHER PUBLICATIONS FROM MCL NEWS & MEDIA
2011 - 2019
MCL News & Media
Interested in advertising?
Simply give us a call
Sales: +44 1977 708488
Or if you prefer email, click on the button below and we'll get back to you asap
Sustainable Nonwovens is the print magazine and daily news website for easy insight and analysis from throughout the entire nonwovens supply chain..
Focused on technical innovation and industry best practice, subscribers to SNW enjoy:
- Six printed magazine issues delivered to your door
- A weekly news summary e-bulletin
- Unlimited access to our daily news website, including premium content
- Digitised versions of every issue of SNW
- Exclusive discounts on MCL News & Media products
You will learn about:
- Consumer and industrial nonwoven products
- Advances in manufacturing and nonwoven technology
- Hygiene industry updates
- Raw material and polymer innovations
- The latest industry research and patents
- Nonwovens business insight and analysis
- Machinery and technology
- Exclusive interviews
- Live show reports
Some customers are experiencing difficulties accessing our back issues which is an issue with the service provider, not the website.