SHANGHAI - The China International Nonwovens Expo & Forum (CINE – supported by Techtextil) opens its doors to the industry today (3 June), running until 5 June. This year’s event takes place in a new venue, the Shanghai Convention & Exhibition Center of International Sourcing.
China is the world's largest producer and exporter of nonwoven fabrics, as well as boasting the largest consumer market for products made from nonwovens, and this potential has attracted around 100 exhibitors to this year’s event. Suppliers of nonwovens & nonwoven products, machinery for nonwovens and raw materials & chemicals for nonwovens for a wide range of applications will take part in the expo, while a two-day forum will highlight the latest product innovations, trends and market information on 3 and 4 June.
A number of leading companies participating this year include Beautiful Nonwoven, Broadenwin, CHT Germany GmbH, CHTC (China Textile Machinery Group), Enka Technica, Hangzhou Senrun Nonwoven Technology, Huayang New Materials, Pinghu Zhanpeng Hot Melt Adhesive Web & Film, Reifenhäuser Reicofil, Shandong Taipeng Nonwoven, Shandong Haiwei Hygiene New Material, Shangdong Yongxin, SICAM, Tungray, Vogelsang, Xingtai Non-Woven Products and Yaolong Nonwoven.
8th China International Nonwovens Conference
A key highlight of the concurrent forum programme is the China International Nonwovens Conference, in its eighth edition this year. Day one focuses on the present and future of the nonwovens industry, with topics including:
• Innovations and Developments of China’s Nonwovens Industry, conducted by the China Nonwovens & Industrial Textiles Association (CNITA)
• Developments of the North American Nonwovens Industry, by the Association of the Nonwoven Fabrics Industry (INDA)
• The Development of the Global Fibre Industry and its Impact on the Nonwovens Industry, by The Fiber Year GmbH
• The Impact of Environmental Protection Policies on the Nonwovens Industry, by the Chinese Research Academy of Environmental Sciences
• New Mobility Concepts and Their Impact on the Usage of Nonwovens, by Schlegel und Partner GmbH
An award ceremony for the top nonwovens companies in China for 2018 and 2019 will also take place.
Day two sees the focus shift to technology and markets for hygiene products, and the development and innovation of automotive nonwovens materials. Featured sessions include ‘High Loft – Next Evolution Level for Hygienic Nonwovens’ by Reifenhäuser Reicofil; ‘Application of Nonwoven Acoustic Materials in Automobiles’ by Auria Solutions; and ‘Application of Nonwovens in Automobile Fuel Filters’ by the Taiwan Textile Research Institute.
The China International Nonwovens Expo & Forum (CINE – supported by Techtextil) is organised by the Sub-Council of Textile Industry, CCPIT; the China Nonwovens & Industrial Textiles Association (CNITA); the Association of the Nonwoven Fabrics Industry (INDA); and Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd.