CARY - INDA, the Association of the Nonwoven Fabrics Industry, has announced the 15 finalists in five categories for its IDEA 19 Achievement Awards.
The awards recognize innovations in the nonwovens and engineered materials industry. Winners will be announced and honored at IDEA 19, scheduled for March 25-28, at the Miami Beach Convention Center in Miami Beach, Florida.
Finalists range from next generation machinery with digital tools for intelligent production, breathable multi-layer composite fabrics, and fibres that are tailor-made for use in disinfecting wipes.
The finalists, selected by INDA’s Technical Advisory Board, are:
IDEA 19 Equipment Achievement Award – Best new equipment introduction
- A.Celli Nonwovens S.P.A.: A.Celli Vision System (DMS 4.0)
- Curt G. Joa, Inc.: Infinity Roll™ vacuum roll
- Reifenhäuser Reicofil GmbH & Co. KG: Reicofil 5
IDEA 19 Roll Goods Achievement Award – Best new roll goods introduction
- Fitesa: Fitesa 100% BioBase PLA Soft
- Freudenberg Performance Materials: Evolon New Generation
- Tredegar Personal Care: FlexAire 771 Breathable Elastic Fabric
IDEA 19 Raw Material Achievement Award – Best new fibre/raw material introduction
- H.B. Fuller: Conforma Core
- Kelheim Fibres GmbH: Danufil QR
- Lenzing AG: Veocel Lyocell fibers with Eco Cycle Technology
IDEA 19 Short-Life Product Achievement Award – Best new disposable product utilizing engineered fabrics
- Callaly: Tampliner
- DiviDiaper, Inc.: DiviDiaper
- Surfaceskins Ltd.: Surfaceskins Push Pads and Pull Handles
IDEA19 Long-Life Product Achievement Award – Best new durable product utilizing engineered fabrics
- Propex GeoSolutions: PETROMAT Enviro
- Soteria Battery Innovation Group: Soteria Battery Architecture
- TiGUARD, LLC, Augmentum Division: Compressa Senior Fall Safety
The winners in each category will be announced during IDEA 19.