Wakefield - The latest issue of Sustainable Nonwovens has now been published.
The April/May 2021 edition includes the latest news, features and analysis from across the global nonwovens industry.
Included in this issue:
- At the finishing line - Coating technology adds value to the nonwovens sector
- Digital demand - Enhancing the supply chain for nonwovens production
- Moving the goalposts - New spunbond and meltblown investments
- Precision pays - Autefa automation for facemask production
- Strong performance - The latest EDANA statistics highlight the crucial role played by nonwovens
- Aiming for climate neutrality - Oerlikon's first ever Sustainability Report
- Zero-carbon determination - Lenzing's sustainability milestones
- Commercial scale - Finland's key role in recycled fibre production
And much more...Due to the COVID-19 outbreak and the possible disruption to postal services around the globe, here's a pdf file of our printed copy - with our compliments