Wakefield - The latest issue of Sustainable Nonwovens has now been published.
The February/March 2021 edition includes the latest news, features and analysis from across the global nonwovens industry.
Included in this issue:
- Levels of complexity - Can sustainable feedstocks transform AHP sector
- Media savvy - Focus on filtration
- Eco investment - Green issues drive technology spending
- Setting the pace - Record growth for biopolymers
- Far from pulp fiction - innovations in cellulosic fibres
- Team spirit - New alliances in the fight against Covid-19
- Material matters - New products and innovations
- The latest news from across the nonwovens industry
And much more...Due to the COVID-19 outbreak and the possible disruption to postal services around the globe, here's a pdf file of our printed copy - with our compliments