CARY - With environmental, health and technology challenges putting filtration topics front and center, INDA has confirmed some of the key topics that will be covered at the second edition of the upcoming FiltXPO International Filtration/Separation Exhibition & Technical Conference.
Taking place at Miami Beach on March 29-31, 2022, FiltXPO will bring together leading experts to discuss and debate the best ways filtration can address today’s societal challenges related to the pandemic, environmental sustainability, climate change, and other issues such as how Covid-19 has changed the perspective on filtration.
Topics under discussion include:
- How Do We Achieve Better Indoor Air Quality?
- What is the Single-Use Filtration Industry Doing to Improve Its Environmental Footprint?
- How Can Filtration/Separation Help Ensure Adequate Clean Water Supply in a Changing Climate?
- How Did COVID-19 Change the Perspective on Filtration? How Prepared Is the Industry for the Next Pandemic?
- Filter Standards: Friends or Foe? Help or Hindrance?
- Filter Media Market Trends & Industry Statistics
- FiltXPO attendees will also get full access to the exhibitions at IDEA®22, the triennial global nonwovens and engineered materials exposition, March 28-31. Both events will be held at the Miami Beach Convention Center, in Florida.
CLICK here for further details and for information on how to register