CARY - INDA, the Association of the Nonwoven Fabrics Industry, and Nonwovens Industry Magazine have announced the opening of nominations for the prestigious IDEA Achievement Awards.
IDEA is the preeminent event for the nonwovens and engineered fabrics conference and exposition and will be held at the Miami Beach Convention Center in Miami Beach, Florida USA, March 28-31, 2022.
The IDEA Achievement Awards recognize leading companies and new innovations (since IDEA in 2019) in the global engineered fabrics industry in six categories. Companies may now nominate their products, or their customers’ products, in the following categories:
- Sustainability Advancement (advances one or more elements of sustainability or circularity since 2019)
- Equipment (best new equipment introduction since 2019)
- Raw Materials (best new raw materials introduction since 2019)
- Short-Life (best new disposable product introduction since 2019)
- Long-Life (best new durable product introduction since 2019)
- Nonwoven Product (best new nonwoven product introduction since 2019)
Submission deadline is January 15, 2022. Selections will be made by members of the industry voting through Nonwovens Industry Magazine. Selection of the Entrepreneur Award will be made by Nonwovens Industry Magazine.
Details on the IDEA Achievement Awards criteria and eligibility are available on: https://www.inda.org/awards/IDEA-Achievement-Award.html
To nominate a company, please visit https://www.nonwovens-industry.com/idea-reg-achievement-awards.
IDEA Achievement Award Winners in 2019 included:
- Machinery/Equipment: A.Celli Nonwovens S.P.A.: A.Celli Vision System (DMS 4.0)
- Raw Materials: Lenzing AG: Veocel Lyocell fibers with Eco Cycle Technology
- Nonwoven Product: Fitesa: Fitesa 100% BioBase PLA Softs
- Short-Life Converted Product: Callaly: Tampliner
- Long-Life Converted Product: Soteria Battery Innovation Group: Soteria Battery Architecture
- Entrepreneur: P&G Venture Labs
The successful IDEA 2019 attracted 6,500+ industry participants, and over 500 exhibitors from more than 70 countries to advance their business in nonwovens and engineered fabrics. The 2022 event marks the 21st anniversary of IDEA, with the show originating in 1971.
Along with the IDEA Achievement Awards, highlights of the global industry event include hundreds of exhibitors presenting their latest innovations; a conference featuring pandemic impacts on the global nonwoven supply chain and recovery for China, South America, Asia, North America, and Europe; and a series of short course training opportunities called “Nonwoven Essentials,” led by industry experts.
“We look forward to welcoming the entire nonwovens and engineered materials industry at IDEA 2022 in Miami Beach. Industry professionals across the global value chain will convene in person to conduct business, gather the latest market intelligence, and see the newest innovations,” said Dave Rousse, INDA President.
Details on the IDEA Achievement Award criteria and eligibility are available on: http://www.inda.org/awards/IDEA-Achievement-Award.html.