WAKEFIELD - The second webinar from Sustainable Nonwovens took place recently with attendees from across the globe tuning in to hear how the nonwovens supply chain across various European markets reacted to the outbreak of the pandemic and what, if any, lessons we can learn for the future.
Covid-19 and PPE snapshots from across the EU featured experts from across the nonwovens supply chain and key industry journalists involved in the sector on a day-to-day basis.
- Sean Kerrigan, Director Communications and Media Relations - EDANA (Belgium)
- Johan Berlin, Managing Director, Investkonsult (Sweden)
- Will Campbell, Sales Manager, Don & Low (UK)
- Tobias Schaffer, Vice President Sales, Andritz Nonwoven (Germany)
- Alexandre Butte, Director Business Development, Andritz Nonwoven (France)
For further details or to view the webinar CLICK HERE